Monday, July 10, 2006

I have a new favorite word...

...and it's name is Pithy.

Yes, the word pithy came to me on a routine channel flipping hour. While browsing channels 32-42 (I pay for 800 channels but I only watch 10, wtf is that?) I came across "What Not to Wear" and found a girl very similar to myself as the showcase horror story.

Whatever.

Apparently, Ms. Fashion Distaster has a taste in pithy shirts as much as I do and when she exclaimed that to Clinton and Stacy (I hope that's their names anyways) I fell in love. First with the word, and then with the tshirt.

Pithy seems to be the perfect word for me. Not only does it describe the tshirts that I choose to wear but it also describes the way I live my life. No longer will I be stuck considering myself as terse!

Pithy, Aphoristic, Terse, Poignant...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home